If you want to capture your customers as they browse the web or Facebook, you’ll need banners for that.
The images you’ve seen at the side and top of web pages come in 15 sizes to fit mobile, tablet and desktop. The good news is that most re-marketing campaigns use five popular sizes. But how will you get your images made to the correct specification?
Here’s what we do for you:
- design a style to flow across each banner size
- include a ‘call to action’ that increases your click through rate
- design five eye-catching banner ads in the following sizes
- 320 × 50 (mobile)
Here’s what you need to do:
- supply any logos requested
- agree a suitable ‘call to action’